Roissy Dev : the economic development agency of the Greater Roissy
Roissy Dev help foreign investments and international projects to set up in the major economic area of Paris Region : the Greater Roissy, territory located around the Paris-CDG airport.
- At 20km from Paris / 342 sqKm (more than 3 times Paris area)
- 42 cities, 350.000 inhabitants, 185.000 employees
- 2 international airports (Paris-CDG n°2 in Europe and Paris-Le Bourget n°1 for business aviation)
- Performing roads connected to Europe
- More than 25.000 companies
- 72 business parks
- Major headquarters : Groupe ADP, Air France, FedEx, Volkswagen, Tereos, WFS, ...
- Innovative Smes : Novair, Vygon, CSP, Eurodep, NCS, …
- 70 hotels, 8.800 rooms
Aerotropolis is the trademark used by Fedex to develop business and attract companies and skills around the Memphis’s airport (headquarter and worldwide hub of Fedex).
Aerotropolis Europe has merged with Roissy Dev to increase the growth of the Greater Roissy.
An Aerotropolis Asia network is currently in construction.
The goal is to build exchanges, cooperations and business between this 3 major airports areas and their companies.
We provide a wide range of free services for foreign companies :
- Help to target a location (offices, warehouses, greenfields)
- Help to finance your projects
- Advices to set up and shape your business in the Greater Roissy
- Connect your business with the economic actors : suppliers, start ups, big firms, headquarters, …
You want to know some more? Contact our team :
Dernière mise à jour : 05 janvier 2022